NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ODDS OF WINNING WILL DEPEND ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- SPONSOR AND ADMINISTRATOR. The Sweepstakes is sponsored and administered by Veraki, Inc., 4N511 Pheasant Run Dr St. Charles, Illinois 60175 (“Veraki”). The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram.
- ELIGIBILITY. To participate in the Sweepstakes, you must be at least 18 years of age or older and must be a resident of the United States of America. Officers, directors, and employees of Veraki, and their immediate family members, are not eligible to participate. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD. The Sweepstakes Period will begin on February 1st, 2021 at 10:00am Central Standard Time (“CST”) and will close on February 21, 2021 at 11:59pm CST.
- HOW TO ENTER – ONLINE. To enter the Sweepstakes, you must complete a user survey and actively participate in a 20 user research call with the Veraki’s market research team during the Sweepstakes Period. The Sweepstakes is limited to one entry per person, regardless of method of entry.
- ALTERNATE METHOD OF ENTRY. You may enter to win the Sweepstakes by mail. To do so, send your name, date of birth, complete mailing address, phone number, and email address, along with an identification of the Sweepstakes in which you wish to participate, to:
4N511 Pheasant Run Dr
St. Charles, Illinois 60175
To be considered eligible to participate, mail entries must be postmarked by February 21, 2021. Veraki is not responsible for entries that are lost in the mail.
- WINNER SELECTION AND ODDS OF WINNING. On or around February 28, 2021, a random drawing from all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period will be held. Three winners will be selected. The odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The winners will be notified through email.
- PRIZE. The first winner will receive a $100 VISA gift card and the second and third winners will receive an annual subscription to the Veraki Premium Plan (each a “Prize”). The approximate retail value of the annual subscription to the Veraki Premium Plan is 69.99.
- SUBSTITUTION OF PRIZE. Veraki reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if the advertised Prize is unavailable for any reason. A Prize is not transferable and not redeemable for cash. Any portion of a Prize not accepted by a winner will be forfeited.
- PRIZE WINNERS NAMES. You may request the name(s) of the prize winner(s) after the close of the Sweepstakes Period, but no later March 28, 2021 by sending a self-addressed, postage-prepaid envelope with your request to Veraki, Inc., 4N511 Pheasant Run Dr St. Charles, Illinois 60175.
- RELEASE. By entering the Sweepstakes, you agree to release, discharge, indemnify, defend and hold harmless Veraki and its officers, directors, and employees, from and against any claims arising out of, in whole or part, directly or indirectly, participation or attempting to participate in the Sweepstakes or from acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any Prize.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS. Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes your unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and to Veraki’ decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Veraki reserves the right to cancel, suspend or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Veraki’ reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION. All disputes regarding the Sweepstakes that cannot be resolved amicably between the parties will be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before the appropriate state or federal court located in Chicago, Illinois. Illinois law will govern any dispute regarding the Sweepstakes. In any such dispute, under no circumstances will you be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waive all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, special, indirect, lost profits, consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys’ fees, and you further waive all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.