Content Standards & Copyright Policy
Veraki’s goal is to provide you with wellness content and tools to help guide your awareness and insight into your life and goals. In doing this, we want to ensure that you are not encountering any User Contributions that are inappropriate. These policies explain our content standards for all User Contributions and use of Interactive Services (the “Content Standards”), as well as our copyright policy (the “Copyright Policy”) and reporting policy. We may rely on third party guidance to examine potentially inappropriate User Contributions, however, we reserve the right to remove any User Contributions for any reason, at any time. By accessing the Platform or using the Services, you agree to these Content Standards & Copyright Policy. These Content Standards & Copyright Policy may change from time to time. Your continued use of the Platform or Services after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the Content Standards & Copyright Policy periodically for updates.
These Content Standards apply to any and all User Contributions and use of Interactive Services. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local, and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must not:
- Contain any material that is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote, or assist any unlawful act.
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience, or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm, or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes, and other sales promotions, barter, or advertising.
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
We take claims of copyright infringement seriously. We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable law. If you believe any materials accessible on or from the Platform infringe your copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or access thereto) from the Platform by submitting written notification to our Copyright Agent (designated below). In accordance with the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512) (“DMCA”), the written notice (the “DMCA Notice”) must include substantially the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the copyrighted work you believe to have been infringed or, if the claim involves multiple works on the Services, a representative list of such works;
- Identification of the material you believe to be infringing in a sufficiently precise manner to allow us to locate that material;
- Adequate information by which we can contact you (including your name, postal address, telephone number and, if available, email address);
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law;
- A statement that the information in the written notice is accurate; and
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Our designated Copyright Agent to receive DMCA Notices is:
Copyright Agent: Copyright Manager
It is our policy, in appropriate circumstances, to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who are repeat infringers.
Other Intellectual Property Concerns
While we do not actively monitor the User Contributions for trademark or other intellectual property violations, we take claims of intellectual property violations seriously. If you believe any User Contributions or materials accessible on or from the Platform infringe your intellectual property rights, you may request removal of those materials or User Contributions (or access thereto) from the Platform by submitting written notification to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.